End of Roll - General Info
We've tried to predict any questions you may have around this new collection and have popped some more information about the project below.
If you still have any questions at all please just email email@example.com and I will get back to you asap.
- This is our second End of Roll collection (the first was exclusively trialled with our lovely newsletter subscribers).
- Each garment is available until we run out of a fabric. There are varying quantities of each fabric / colour so if they are listed out as 'sold out', I'm afraid there won't be any more.
- Every garment produced will be a style which exists in the current collection. This enables the cutters and seamstresses to work with familiar patterns, but also means you are able to gage the fit from our existing Fit Guide….so ultimately we are making everyone’s lives easier!
- End of Roll garments will be Made to Order, but the number we can produce will be limited and vary per fabric as it will be based on the amount of fabric we can source. Therefore orders will be taken on a first come first basis and capped at a limited batch on each drop.
- End of Roll will have a few limited drops per year to ensure our team have the capacity to make the garments alongside our mainline collection. Newsletter subscribers will always have first access.
- The limited amounts of fabric we will be working with also means exchanges won't be possible. You can however return the garment if it wasn’t quite right for you. Please refer to our standard returns policy for more information.
Newsletter subscriber early access: Thursday 16th September
Official launch: Friday 17th September
Dispatch date: 10 working days after you place the order (although we will do our best to get it out to you sooner)
Closing date: There is no cut off date, the collection will be available until the fabric is gone
To shop the collection click here